Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bathtub Drain Watch: Day Third Millennia B.C.

Today the drain was in the down (non-draining) position.  With all the confusion going on the world today, I grasp for small things that I might have the possibility of understanding.  You would think that something as simple as a bathtub drain would be completely and totally understandable.  But I don't understand it and it bothers me.  Of all the things in the world, I should be able to figure this one out and I can't.  If I cannot figure this out, how can I possible to figure out more complicated things?  It must be a Zen thing, some physical Zen koan to twist my mind.  I just wish I understood who the Zen master was who was inflicting these "lessons" upon me.  I might want to do some "inflicting" of my own.

Just another day on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home